MFT Stamps January Vault Release Countdown Day 2



Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is the MFT January Vault Release Countdown Day 2! I am super excited to be participating in the countdown for this awesome vault release that will open on January 31 at 10:00 am EST! 🎉

Today I have a sweet and simple mason jar card to share with you featuring the Mason Jar Die-namics, Mason Jar Labels, Plaid Background Builder and Blueprints 25 Die-namics which will all be re-released from the vault. The mason jar and mason jar mug dies released with this vault release are so much fun to play with. There are endless possibilities for filling and decorating them!

I diecut the mason jar and hearts from the Mason Jar Die-namics out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Mason jar: 0 C00/0/1/2/3
Hearts: R21/22/24/27/29
Shadow: 0 T0/1/2


For the label on the jar, I stamped one of the images from the Mason Jar Labels stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock. For the tag, I stamped a sentiment also from the Mason Jar Labels stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut both of the label and tag out with the coordinating die from the Mason Jar Die-namics. I also diecut the lid to the jar from this set out of MFT Silver Shine cardstock.

I assembled all of the parts of the jar with liquid adhesive and added a piece of twine to attach the tag onto the jar. I adhered it with foam tape to a piece of Smooth White cardstock trimmed with the third largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I added a bit of shadowing with Copic markers to ground the jar. I matted the panel with a piece of Red Hot cardstock trimmed just 1/4" larger in all dimensions than the panel. 

For the background, I created a plaid pattern by repeatedly stamping one of the stripe pattern from the Plaid Background Builder stamp set with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock. A Misti stamping tool was definitely helpful for this part of my card. Once the ink was dried, I trimmed the plaid panel with the large stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 25 Die-namics set. I just love the beautiful MFT faux stitching it just adds such a nice finished look to the panel. I was so happy to see the Blueprints 25 Die-namics set released because this stitched rectangle is the largest A2 size available -- it is the full 4.25" x 5.5" size!

Finally, I adhered all of the panels together as shown in the pictures and then onto a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5") with liquid adhesive.



The MFT Stamps January Vault Release will arrive on Tuesday, January 31 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments