MFT Stamps January Vault Release Countdown Day 1

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is the MFT January Vault Release Countdown Day 1! Tomorrow is the big day! This awesome vault release will open on January 31 at 10:00 am EST! 🎉

Today I have a sweet birthday card to share with you featuring the Fresh-Cut Flowers Die-namics, Label Maker Sentiments, Label Tape Die-namics and Blueprints 30 Die-namics which will all be re-released from the vault. The fun frame from the Blueprints 30 Die-namics can open up to reveal a surprise inside. Also featured are the adorable critters from the recently released YUZU Hunny Bunny set.

I stamped the images from the new YUZU Hunny Bunny set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Hunny Bunny Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Bunnies: E50/51/53/33, R00 (blush), R00/20 (ears), R20 (nose)
Chick: Y11/13/15, Y38
Pink: RV10/13/14


I used the Fresh-Cut Flowers Die-namics to diecut all of the parts out of Lemon Drop, Cotton Candy and Limelight cardstock. I added a little color to the petals with Copic markers (RV10/13/14 and Y15/19) and accented with a white gel pen. I assembled all of the parts with liquid adhesive.

I took two pieces of Smooth White cardstock and ink blended with some Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I diecut one piece using the frame die from the Blueprints 30 Die-namics. I adhered the frame to the other inked panel and adhered all of the flowers and inside critters with liquid adhesive.


For the sentiment, I stamped the Happy and Birthday from the Label Maker Sentiments with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock. I used the Label Tape Die-namics to diecut the strip out. 

I adhered the bunny on the front panel and the sentiment strips with some foam tape for a bit of interest. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps January Vault Release will arrive on Tuesday, January 31 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments