MFT Stamps January Vault Release

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! The MFT January Vault Release is now available! 🎉

Today I have a sweet card to share with you featuring the Plaid Background Builder, Blueprints 9 Die-namics and Blueprints 25 Die-namics which are all being re-released from the vault. I used these fun products to create a stage for these adorable beavers from the RAM I'll Always Chews You set, beautifully illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.

I stamped the images from the RAM I'll Always Chews You set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating RAM I'll Always Chews You Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Beavers: E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20 (blush), R000 (ears), E27 (nose)
Log/Branch: E23/25/27
Leaves: YG01/03/17


For the background, I created a plaid pattern by repeatedly stamping two of the stripe patterns from the Plaid Background Builder stamp set with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock. A Misti stamping tool was definitely helpful for this part of my card.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Banner Day Celebration Stamp set onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut the sentiment out with the stitched banner die from the Blueprints 25 Die-namics.

I took another piece of Smooth White cardstock and ink blended with some Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I diecut it using the frame die from the Blueprints 9 Die-namics. I adhered the frame to the plaid inked panel and adhered all of the leaves with liquid adhesive. I adhered the beavers and the banner with foam tape for a bit of interest.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a top folding Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps January Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments