MFT Stamps Happy 20th Birthday

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I have a fun birthday card to share with you featuring the Banner Day Celebration Stamp set, It's a Banner Day, Solid Numbers, Outline Numbers Die-namics and my favorite mice from the BB Mice Day to Celebrate set. I created a festive backdrop for this milestone celebration with the Festive Fireworks stamp set. 

I absolutely LOVE alphabet and numbers die sets! They are so much fun to play with and a great way to personalize your cards. This definitely makes handmade cards stand out from store bought cards. These Numbers die sets are amazing and perfect for making a bold statement. The Solid Numbers Die-namics can be used independently or in conjunction with the Outline Numbers Die-namics as I have in my card today. The huge “20” was just the special and unique touch that I needed for this milestone birthday card. 

I stamped the images from the Mice Day to Celebrate onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating Mice Day to Celebrate Die-namics to cut them out with. 

COPIC COLORS
Mice: C00/0/1/3/5, R000/00, C7
Red: R21/22/24/29
Blue: B91/21/24/26


I stamped the images from the Festive Fireworks Stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White card stock (5.25" x 5.25") with MFT Red Hot, Lazy Day and Cornflower Premium Dye inks. A stamping tool was really helpful in lining up these layered stamps. I matted it with a piece of Cornflower cardstock (5.5" x 5.5").

I used the Solid Numbers Die-namics and Outline Numbers Die-namics to cut it out the numbers "2" and "0" in Lazy Day and Cornflower cardstock, respectively. I really wanted to match my banner to the mice so I colored a piece of Neenah cardstock with Copic markers (R22/24/29 and B21/24). I stamped one of the sentiments from the Banner Day Celebration Stamp set onto the piece of anti-static treated colored Neenah cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut the sentiment out with the It's Banner Day Die-namics. I accented the diecuts with a white gel pen.  

I adhered the mice, numbers and banner onto the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White card base (5.5"" x 5.5").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments