MFT Stamps Serenity Now Card Kit Countdown Day 2

 


Hello Crafty Friends! There is an awesome new MFT Stamps Serenity Now Card Kit on its way! It's a super fun and unique one that is packed with relaxing, bath and spa-themed elements. Also releasing with this card kit is a variety of fun bathroom themed products. The Serenity Now Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, February 21 at 10:00 am EST!

The Serenity Now Card Kit will include the following products:
Time to Unwind Stamp Set
Bubble Bath Die-namics
Serenity Now Die-namics
Massage Envy Die-namics
Card Stock –  Cotton Candy, Lemon Drop, Limelight, Jalapeno Popper, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Kraft, Milk Chocolate, Cement Gray, Black Licorice, Smooth White. 1 sheet of each color and 2 sheets of white.
The Free with $60 releasing with this month's kit is the Petite Prints stamp set. 
Available Separately:
Toilet Talk Stamp Set
Bathroom Banter Stamp Set
Grid Stencil
English Brick Wall Stencil
On a Roll Die-namics
Bathroom Basics Die-namics
Bathroom Essentials Die-namics
Dry Bar Die-namics

Today I have a set of fun, quick and simple notecards to share with you featuring elements that will be available with the release of the Card Kit. The Toilet Talk Stamp Set is filled with hilarious sentiments. I have paired them with the super cute On a Roll Die-namics.

For my first notecard, I diecut the parts of the On a Roll Die-namics out of Smooth White and Cement Gray cardstock. I assembled the toilet paper holder with liquid adhesive.


I used the Toilet Talk Stamp set to stamp one of the sentiments with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of Sno Cone cardstock that I had trimmed with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.



I adhered the toilet paper holder to the scalloped panel with liquid adhesive. Then I adhered the roll of toilet paper with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a top folding Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


My second notecard was created in the same manner. This time, I used the other toilet paper holder that is also available in the On a Roll Die-namics. I diecut the necessary parts out of Smooth White, Kraft and Cement Gray cardstock. I assembled the toilet paper holder with liquid adhesive.


I used the Toilet Talk Stamp set to stamp another sentiment with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of Sno Cone cardstock that I had trimmed with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.


I adhered the toilet paper holder to the scalloped panel with liquid adhesive. Then I adhered the roll of toilet paper with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a top folding Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").



The MFT Stamps Serenity Now Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, February 21 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my notecards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments