MFT Stamps Serenity Now Card Kit Countdown Day 1

 


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Day 2 of the MFT Stamps Serenity Now Card Kit release countdown! This card kit is so versatile and fun to play with. It's so easy to mix and match parts to create a serene scene.  The Serenity Now Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, February 21 at 10:00 am EST!

Today I have a relaxing spa scene card to share with you featuring the Massage Envy Die-namics, Dry Bar Die-namics, English Brick Wall stencil, Petite Prints Stamp set (which is the free with $60) and a sentiment from the Time to Unwind Stamp set.

First, I diecut all of the necessary parts of the Massage Envy Die-namics and Dry Bar Die-namics out of Smooth White, Cotton Candy, Kraft and Black Licorice cardstock. For the artwork on the wall, I stamped one of the images from the Petite Prints Stamp set three times with Cotton Candy and Kraft Premium Dye ink. I used my paper trimmer to cut a piece of Kraft cardstock just slightly larger than the artwork to create a matching frame. I assembled all of the parts with liquid adhesive and added some highlights with a white gel pen.


For the background, I used the English Brick Wall Stencil and some Spun Sugar Distressed Oxide ink to ink blend a splash of color to the background. 

A sentiment from the Time to Unwind Stamp set was stamped with MFT Extreme Black ink directly onto the panel. I trimmed the panel with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Cotton Candy cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered all of the previously assembled elements onto the panel with liquid adhesive.

Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White cardbase (4.25” x 5.5"). 



The MFT Stamps Serenity Now Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, February 21 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments