MFT Stamps At The Movies Card Kit



Hello Crafty Friends! The new My Favorite Things Stamps At The Movies Card Kit is now available! It's super fun and filled with so many movie-themed products! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations!

I had so much fun playing with this Card Kit and all of the add-ons. There were so many possibilities that I ended up creating three more cards to share with you featuring the Card Kit and a few new add-on products that have been released along with the Card Kit. 

For my first card today features the Concession Stand Die-namics, Concession Stand Basics Die-namics, Movie Munchies Die-namics, Concession Signage Stamp set and the Picture-Perfect Sentiments Stamp set. I also used the previously released Make a Sign Die-namics. 



I started by die cutting all of the necessary parts of the Concession Stand Die-namics, Concession Stand Basics Die-namics, Movie Munchies Die-namics and Make a Sign Die-namics with Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Wild Cherry, Tropical Teal, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray and Black Licorice cardstock.

For the parts with writing on them, I found that it was easier to stamp first, then diecut. It was easier for me to align the dies onto my stamping than to stamp (and heat emboss) onto a small diecut. So for the concession stand sign and the word "Popcorn", I stamped the desired images and words from the Concession Signage Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice and Wild Cherry cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with the appropriate dies from the Make a Sign Die-namics and Concession Stand Basics Die-namics. I stamped and diecut the word "Soda" in the same manner by stamping the word with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock before die cutting.


For the background, I took a piece of Sno Cone cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and stamped some texture with Sno Cone ink and the Touch of Texture Background stamp. 

For the first half of the sentiment, I stamped a sentiment from the Picture-Perfect Sentiments Stamp set directly onto the Sno Cone panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. For the second half of the sentiment on the bottom, I stamped a part of another sentiment from the same set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Tropical Teal cardstock (4.25" x 1.25"). I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I added three white dots to the front of the sentiment with a white gel pen. I adhered this to the bottom of the Sno Cone panel to represent the carpeting.

I assembled and adhered all of the diecut elements onto the panel with liquid adhesive. I colored the popcorn with Copic marker (Y13) and added some highlights with a white gel pen. Finally, I adhered the panel to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


My second and third cards are super quick, clean and simple notecards showcasing the At The Movies - Friendship Stamp set. There are two super cute silhouettes and an array of wonderful sentiments in this set. 


For the second card, I used the Movie Screen Die-namics die to diecut a rectangle out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I did some simple coloring on the background with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC MARKERS:
Sky: Y08/38 YR68/09
Water: B24


Once the ink was dry, I stamped one of the silhouette images from the At The Movies - Friendship Stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of this colored rectangle for a bit of dimension.


Next, I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock and trimmed with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I stamped one of the sentiments from the same stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink. I also added a piece of craft foam to the back of this panel for a bit of dimension before adhering it to a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). Finally, I adhered the panel to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


My last card was even quicker and easier, I used the Movie Screen Die-namics die to diecut a rectangle out of Sno Cone cardstock. I stamped the other silhouette image from the same stamp set onto the rectangle with MFT Extreme Black ink. I added a piece of craft foam to the back in the same manner.


Next, I created another white scallop panel in the same manner as above.  I stamped another sentiment from the same stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink and added a piece of craft foam to the back of this panel. 


Then, I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). Finally, I adhered the panel to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps At The Movies Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT! 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments