MFT Stamps March Release Day

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT March Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations.

I have one more project to share with you today and it features the new and incredibly adorable SY Unforgettable Birthday set that is beautifully illustrated by Stacey Yacula. The set includes the sweetest elephant and mice images and some fantastic sentiments. There was just too much cuteness for me to fit in one card so I made a matching gift tag.


I stamped the images from the SY Unforgettable Birthday stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Unforgettable Birthday Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Elephants: W00/0/1/3/5. R000/00/20
Mice: W00/0/1/3, R000/00
Pink: RV10/21/23/25
Yellow: Y11/13/08/19
Green: YG00/01/03/17


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and created a cloudy background with the Mini Cloud Edges stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide. I trimmed the panel with the second largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namicsI adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel before I adhered it to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


For the sentiment, I stamped  one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics

I adhered all of the colored images and the sentiment strip onto the panels with foam tape for interest and dimension. 


For the tag, I apologize that I mistakenly used a tag die that was recently retired. However, there is a current MFT tag die, the Do-It-All Gift Tag Die-namics, that can be used in the same manner as the one that I have used here. 

I diecut the die out of Smooth White and Lemon Drop cardstock. For the white tag, I masked off the bottom inch of the tag with masking tape and blended a subtle splash color with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the tag with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the colored images with foam tape. 

For the secondary sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Essential Sentiments Stamp set onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut the sentiment out with the sentiment strip die from the tag die set. 

I attached the two tags and the sentiment strip with some ribbon from my stash. I finished the card and tag by adhering some sparkling clear sequins.


The MFT Stamps March Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments