MFT Stamps The Office Card Kit Preview


Hello Crafty Friends! There is a new MFT Stamps card kit on its way! The Office Card Kit is a super fun one that is packed with all of the amenities to create the office scene. This Card Kit includes dies for all of the office furnitures and decor as well as a stamp set with perfectly matched sentiments. The Office Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, April 25 at 10:00 am EDT!


The Office Card Kit will include the following products:
Breakroom Buddies Stamp Set
At My Desk Die-namics
The View from My Office Die-namics
Around the Water Cooler Die-namics
Cardstock - Cotton Candy, Red Hot, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Blue Yonder, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray, Black Licorice, Kraft, Milk Chocolate, Smooth White (2).

The free with $60 is The Office Stamp Set.
Available Separately:
Sticky Note Sentiments Stamp Set
Cheeky Co-worker Stamp Set
Sticky Note Die-namics
Office Greenery Die-namics


For today’s sneak peek of the card kit, I have an office scene Retirement card featuring the At My Desk, The View From My Office, Around the Water Cooler and a super cute sentiment from the Breakroom Buddies Stamp set that are all part of the Card Kit. I also added some elements from the Office Greenery Die-namics which is a new add-on product that is being released along with the Card Kit. 

I diecut all of the desired elements from the At My DeskThe View From My Office, Around the Water Cooler and the Office Greenery Die-namics out of Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Kraft, Milk Chocolate, Limelight, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray and Black Licorice cardstock. I used Copic markers and gel pens to add a bit of color to some of the pieces (YG01/03/17, BG32)


I used the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to diecut a panel out of Smooth White cardstock. I stamped one of the fun sentiments from the Breakroom Buddies Stamp set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I assembled and adhered the office elements onto the white panel with liquid adhesive. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock before adhering it to a Smooth White card base. (4.25" x 5.5") 


The Office Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, April 25 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments