MFT Stamps The Office Card Kit


Hello Crafty Friends! The new My Favorite Things Stamps The Office Card Kit is now available! It's packed with so many office-themed products! The possible scenes that can be created with this kit is endless. Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations!

I had so much fun playing with this Card Kit that I ended up creating three more cards to share with you featuring the Card Kit and a few new add-on products that have been released along with the Card Kit.  

For my first card, I have an office scene Thank You card featuring the At My Desk and Around the Water Cooler Die-namics that are part of the Card Kit. I also added some elements from the Office Greenery, Sticky Notes Die-namics and a sentiment from the Sticky Notes Sentiments Stamp set which are new add-on products that are being released along with the Card Kit. 


I diecut all of the desired elements from the At My Desk, Around the Water CoolerSticky Notes and the Office Greenery Die-namics out of Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Cotton Candy, Red Hot, Limelight, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray and Black Licorice cardstock. I used Copic markers to add a bit of color to some of the pieces (YG01/03/17, RV81/83, C00/0/1).

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Sticky Notes Stamp set directly onto the yellow sticky note diecut with MFT Extreme Black ink. I added the Memo and heart diecut with liquid adhesive.


I assembled and adhered the office elements onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.75" x 6.75") with liquid adhesive. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. Although it was very hard to capture in the picture, in order to add some interest and realism, I curled the upper right corner of the sticky note just a bit before adhering the remainder of the top edge directly onto the panel with liquid adhesive and the bottom edge with foam tape so that it would appear raised a bit like a real sticky note that is only adhered at the top edge.

I adhered the panel to a piece of Cotton Candy cardstock before adhering it to a Smooth White card base (5" x 7").


The next two cards are a pair of super clean and simple Thank You cards featuring the fun Sticky Notes Die-namics and Sticky Notes Sentiments Stamp set which are new add-on products that are being released along with the Card Kit. 


For the second card, I diecut the word MEMO and the square sticky note  from the Sticky Notes Die-namics out of Smooth White and Lemon Drop cardstock. 

For the main sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Sticky Notes Stamp set directly onto the yellow sticky note diecut with MFT Extreme Black ink. 


I adhered the MEMO words onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4" x 5.25") with liquid adhesive. I adhered the sticky note in the same manner as I did in the first card by curling the upper right corner of the sticky note just a bit before adhering the remainder of the top edge directly onto the panel with liquid adhesive and the bottom edge with foam tape so that it would appear raised a bit like a real sticky note that is only adhered at the top edge.


I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the the panel before adhering it to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


My last card was created in the same manner as the second card but just kept even cleaner. I diecut the square sticky note  from the Sticky Notes Die-namics out of Lemon Drop cardstock. 

For the main sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Sticky Notes Stamp set directly onto the yellow sticky note diecut with MFT Extreme Black ink. 


I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4" x 5.25"). I adhered the sticky note in the same manner as I did in the first card by curling the upper right corner of the sticky note just a bit before adhering the remainder of the top edge directly onto the panel with liquid adhesive and the bottom edge with foam tape so that it would appear raised a bit like a real sticky note that is only adhered at the top edge.


I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the the panel before adhering it to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock. I adhered the panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins.


The MFT Stamps The Office Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT! 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments