MFT Stamps Pink Milestone Birthday Balloons


Hello Crafty Friends! I have another quick and easy milestone birthday card to share with you today. This time it is a pink shaker card featuring the Solid Numbers and Outline Numbers Die-namics that I have paired up with one of the balloons from the Blueprints 26 Die-namics. I am a HUGE fan of alphabet and number dies! I just love how big these dies are even on this large A7 (5" x 7") card. And I love how they created such a bold statement to mark this milestone for the birthday girl.

First, I made a homemade mask using the round balloon die from the Blueprints 26 Die-namicsI took a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock (4.5" x 6.5") and used Picket Fence Distress ink to ink blend the edges of the balloon three times. I used a white gel pen to outline and add strings and a bit of highlights to the balloons. 


Next, I used the Solid Number Die-namics to diecut the numbers 1 and 2 out of Poppin' Pink cardstock and some clear acetate. Then, I used the Outline Numbers Die-namics to diecut the numbers 1 and 2 once out of Silver Shine cardstock and 4 times out of white cardstock. I adhered the white outlines to each other and then to the pink solid numbers with liquid adhesive to create a shaker well. I filled the shaker wells with some tiny silver stars from my crafty stash. I adhered the acetate layer next to seal off the shaker. Lastly, I adhered the silver outline layer to the top of the acetate. I adhered the shaker numbers to the pink panel with liquid adhesive. 


For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Bitty Birthday Wishes set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I adhered it to the panel with some foam tape for a bit of interest. 

Finally, I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the pink panel before I adhered it to a Smooth White cardbase (5" x 7").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments