MFT Stamps Everything Wonderful Card Kit


Hello Crafty Friends! The new My Favorite Things Stamps Everything Wonderful Card Kit is now available! The Kit includes a collection of beautiful floral dies and a stamp set that is just perfect to create cards cards for so many different occasions. Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations!

I had so much fun playing with this Card Kit that I ended up stitching a whole bunch of flowers that I have pulled together for this rainbow birthday card. The card features several elements from the Card Kit as well as a few new add-on products that have been released along with the Card Kit.  


First, I diecut all of the necessary pieces from the Floral AdornmentsFraming Foliage and Lush Leaves Die-namics out of Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Orange Zest, Cotton Candy, Sour Apple, Summer Splash and Grape Jelly cardstock. 

For my flowers, I used DMC 6-Strand Embroidery Cotton Thread to add some stitched details to my flowers. These coordinating threads are available as Add-ons to the Everything Wonderful Card Kit. Once finished, I adhered the flowers and leaves as shown in the picture with liquid adhesive.


MFT CARDSTOCK & MATCHING DMC EMBROIDERY THREAD COLORS
Smooth White (DMC Blanc)
Cotton Candy (DMC 605)
Orange Zest (DMC 970)
Lemon Yellow (DMC 726)
Sour Apple (DMC 907)
Summer Splash (DMC 964)
Grape Jelly (DMC 209)


For ease in alignment, I diecut a circle using the fourth largest die from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and Smooth White cardstock. I adhered the flowers in rainbow order around the edge of the circle and periodically tucked in some white leaves with liquid adhesive. 

For the sentiment, I diecut the Happy word and shadow from the Happy Everything and Happy Words Die-namics twice out of Smooth White and once out of Black Licorice cardstock. I layered and adhered them with liquid adhesive. For my secondary sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Happy Everything Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I adhered both parts of the sentiments to the panel with some foam tape for a bit of interest. 

I adhered the circle panel to a Smooth White cardbase (5.5" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few pearl embellishments from my crafty stash for the center of my flowers. 


The MFT Stamps Everything Wonderful Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT! 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments