MFT Stamps May Release


Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT May Release is here! This amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations.

I have one more project to share with you today and it features the new and fun Pop-Up Pals Stamps and Die-namics set. This super innovative set includes two different heads and bodies with four different facial features and all the elements necessary to create a bear, a cat, a bunny, and a panda. The set comes complete with all of the necessary elements to make an interactive card, including dies to cut a slider channel and a hole for the critters to pop out of.  

For my card today, I decided to make a surprise birthday card with the bear. I diecut the head and all of the necessary elements from the Pop-Up Pals Die-namics out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I stamped the bear face with MFT Extreme Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Fur: E50/51/53/33
Ear: R00/20
Cheeks: R20


I added a party hat and some gift bags from the Birthday Basics Die-namics which I diecut out of Smooth White, Summer Splash, Ripe Raspberry and Sno Cone cardstock and some vellum. I added a bit of color with Copic markers (BG32, RV17, BG10) and a white gel pen. 

I assembled all of the diecuts with liquid adhesive and set them aside to dry as I worked on the interactive panel.

I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock and trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I decorated the background with some confetti stamp from the BB Mice Day to Celebrate stamped with MFT Sno Cone ink. I also added a few dots with a Copic marker (RV17). I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Pop-Up Phrases Stamp set using MFT Extreme Black Ink.


For a bit of fun and surprise for the recipient, I positioned the bear head behind the set of gift bags. I used the slider channel die, included with the set, to diecut a slot on the background panel directly behind the bear's head. I then cut a slider tab from the new Pull Tab Slider Die-namics out of Smooth White cardstock. I stamped the "PULL" from the sentiment set onto the end of the tab with Extreme Black ink. I used my paper trimmer to cut a strip of white paper (0.75" x 5"). I stamped the "PULL" sentiment from the set onto the end of the tab with Extreme Black ink.

I adhered a Slider Element to the back of the bear, through the background panel and attached it onto the slider tab with liquid adhesive. On the backside of the background panel, I added foam tape on either side and below the tab to create a channel and stopper for the tab. I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock before adhering it to a Smooth White cards base  (4.25" x 5.5"). Finally, I adhered the gift bags to each other then added some foam tape to allow clearance for the bear to pop up from behind. 


The MFT Stamps May Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments