MFT Stamps Happy Occasions Card Kit Preview


Hello Crafty Friends! There is a new MFT Stamps card kit on its way! The Happy Occasions Card Kit is a beautiful floral kit has blooms, greens, a background stencil and sentiments that are perfect to make cards for so many different occasions. The Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, June 27 at 10:00 am EDT!


The Happy Occasions Card Kit includes: 
Clear Stamps - Happy Occasions
Die-namics - Bold Greenery
Die-namics - Bold Blooms
Stencil - Geometric Mosaic
Card stock - Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Red Hot, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Soup Apple, Jalapeño Popper, Cornflower, Grapesicle, Grape Jelly and Smooth White (2)

The Free with $60 is the All the Happy Die-namics.


Today, I have a floral Happy For You card to share with you featuring several elements from the Happy Occasions Card Kit

First, I diecut some blooms and leaves using the Bold Blooms and Bold Greenery Die-namics out of Smooth White and Lemon Drop cardstock. I used Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks to blend some color onto the diecuts. 

I used the Picked Raspberry ink to also "color" a piece of white cardstock before I used the All the Happy Die-namics to diecut the Happy word die. I also diecut two additional Happy words to layer and adhere to the back of the inked word for a bit of dimension. 

A white gel pen to add some highlights to the diecuts.


Before assembling the blooms, I used the barrel of a pen to curl the edges of the petals a bit for some dimension and realism. To create even more dimension, I used some thin foam tape to adhere the inner and outer petals of the blooms. 

For the sentiment, I used MFT Extreme Black ink to stamp one of the sentiments from the Happy Occasions Stamp set directly onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock trimmed with the third largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. Then I adhered the blooms, leaves and Happy word to the panel with liquid adhesive. 


For the background, I used another piece of white cardstock, the Geometric Mosaic Stencil and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide to ink blend a subtle pattern. 

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the stitched panel before adhering it to the inked panel with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panels to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The Happy Occasions Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, June 27 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments