MFT Stamps Happy Occasions Card Kit


Hello Crafty Friends! The new My Favorite Things Stamps Happy Occasions Card Kit is now available! The Kit includes a collection of beautiful floral and leafy dies, a fun stencil and a stamp set that is just perfect to create cards cards for so many different occasions. Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 


Today, I have a fun rainbow birthday card to share with you featuring several elements from the Happy Occasions Card Kit. I love that there are so many different size and shapes of petals in this kit. You can mix and match and create in any color that you want. 



First, I diecut all of the necessary pieces from the Bold Blooms Die-namics out of Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Orange Zest, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Sour Apple, Field Day, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Grapesicle and Grape Jelly cardstock. I used Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide inks to "color" two of the larger petals in order to create a lighter and more pastelly yellow and orange petals. 

I also die-cut the word Happy from the All the Happy Die-namics twice out of Summer Splash cardstock. 

A white gel pen was used to add a bit of highlights to the diecuts. 


Before assembling the blooms, I used the barrel of a pen to curl the edges of the petals a bit for some dimension and realism. To create even more dimension, I used some thin foam tape to adhere the two layers of petals of the blooms. 

For the sentiment, I used MFT Extreme Black ink to stamp one of the sentiments from the Happy Occasions Stamp set directly onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.75" x 4.75"). Then I adhered the blooms and the Happy word to the panel with liquid adhesive. 


I adhered the panel to a Smooth White cardbase (5.5" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some large sparkling clear confetti sequins for the centers of the blooms and some smaller ones just randomly on the panel. 


The MFT Stamps Happy Occasions Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT! 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments