MFT Stamps June Release Day


Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT June Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations.

Have an Rex-cellent Day! I have one more card to share with you today and it features these super cute dinos from the new MSTN Ages of Fun. The set includes a variety of adorable dinosaurs and their fun beach gears. 

I stamped the images from the MSTN Ages of Fun stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating MSTN Ages of Fun Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Pink Dino: RV11/13/17, Y02/13, YG01/03/25
Purple Dino: V01/12/15/17, BG10/15
Blue Dino: B21/24/26, V01/15, Y02/13/15
Trees: YG01/03/25, E33/35/37, E31/33


For the background of this clean and simple card, I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock and trimmed it with the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. Then I used a piece of patterned paper from the new Sand, Surf & Sky Paper Pad. I added a faux stitch trim to this 2.5" x 5.5" with the same rectangular die.

I stamped a sentiment from the set directly onto the patterned paper with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered this paper to the bottom of the white panel before adhering the panel onto a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered the colored images with a combo of liquid adhesive and foam tape to give it some dimension and interest.


The MFT Stamps June Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments