MFT Stamps July Release Spotlight: Big Happy Birthday + Jenoblade Hang Out and Celebrate

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting some fun Die-namics that were just released. I absolutely LOVE word and alphabet dies! It's been a little while since MFT release the last bold word die of this kind. And I'm so excited that TWO of them were being released this month! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

I have a fun birthday shaker card to share with you today featuring the Big Happy Birthday Die-namics. These dies are just perfect to make a bold statement or create a shaker card. I have paired it up with the new Jenoblade Hang Out and Celebrate set. Aren't these sloths just the cutest thing???

I stamped the images from the JB Hang Out and Celebrate set  onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Hang Out and Celebrate Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Sloths: E50/51/53/55/57/59, R20
Pink: RV00/02/04/09
Yellow: Y11/13/08/19
Green: YG01/03/17
Blue: B000/01/04
White: C00/1
Branch: E23/25/29, YG01/03/17


For the back panel, I took a piece of white card stock (5" x 7") and ink blended a colored background with some Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks. 

Next, I took a piece of white card stock (4.5" x 6.5") and used the new Big Happy Birthday Die-namics to diecut the sentiment. Be sure to save all of the centers for the letters. I adhered a piece of acetate to the back side and used foam tape to create a space for my shaker bits. I placed some clear confetti sequins in and secured the shaker front to the inked panel.

I adhered all of the colored images with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (5" x 7"). 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. Don't forget, today is the last day to take advantage of the 17% off Sitewide Sale that is going on in honor of MFT's 17th Birthday! And that even includes this new release!


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments