MFT Stamps July Release Spotlight: Plane and Simple Die-namics

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting the new and awesome Plane and Simple Die-namics and coordinating sentiment stamp set. Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Today, I have a fun masculine birthday card to share with you featuring the new Plane and Simple Die-namics. I have the hardest time coming up with fun but not-too-cutesy ideas for masculine cards. This fun airplane die was just the perfect element that I needed. I love that you can mix and match different color cardstock or even color the cardstock to get the color theme that you want for your card. I paired the plane with some sentiments from the coordinating Plane and Simple Sentiments stamp set. I created a simple background using the new Watercolor Rectangle stencil.



I used the Plane and Simple Die-namics to diecut all of the necessary parts out of white, Red Hot, Cornflower, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray and Black Licorice cardstock. I assembled all of the elements with liquid adhesive.

For the background, I used the new Watercolor Rectangle stencil to cover the front of a piece of white cardstock (4.5" x 6.5"). I ink blended a sky background with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks.

For the sentiment, I stamped a sentiment from the Plane and Simple Sentiments stamp set directly onto the inked panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I also stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the same set onto another piece of white cardstock which I later diecut with the banner die from the Plane and Simple Die-namics set.

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the inked panel before adhering it to a piece of Cement Gray cardstock (5" x 7"). Then I adhered the plane and banner to the inked panel with some foam tape. Finally, I adhered the entire panel to a white card base (5" x 7").



Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. Don't forget to take advantage of the 17% off Sitewide Sale that is going on in honor of MFT's 17th Birthday! And that even includes this new release!


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments