MFT Stamps July Release Spotlight: YUZU Feline Fun

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting two new and absolutely adorable sets from the  YUZU line. I just love the super sweet and cute YUZU illustrations! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Today, I am sharing a Get Well card that I made in hopes that it will bring a smile to a dear friend who is recovering from a recent cat-astrophic accident. The card features just a few of an array of super cute images from the new YUZU Feline Fun Set. 

I stamped the images from the YUZU Feline Fun set  onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Feline Fun Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/11, E93
Hair: E31/33/35/37
Pink Scrubs: RV10/21/23/25
Shoes: W3/5/7
Orange Cat: YR20/21/24, R000/20, W7
Gray Cat: W00/0/1/3/5/7, R000/20, W7


For the background, I ink blended the lower right corner of a white piece of cardstock with Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks. I trimmed the panel with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.

I adhered the sentiment strip and all of the colored images to the panel with foam tape for dimension and interest. Then, I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the inked panel before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. Don't forget to take advantage of the 17% off Sitewide Sale that is going on in honor of MFT's 17th Birthday! And that even includes this new release!


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments