MFT Stamps July Vault Release: Pizza Maker + Pizza My Heart

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT July Vault Release is now live! 🎉 Be sure to check out the MFT blog and shop for all of the newly released products and inspirations! 

I Love You With Every Pizza My Heart! Today, I have a fun and and playful card to share with you featuring the Pizza Maker Die-namics and the coordinating Pizza My Heart stamp set. Are you a pizza lover or do you have a pizza lover in your life? This is the perfect set! It was so much fun making my own low carb pizza with the option of customizing all of the toppings that go on it. I paired up this fun set with one of the adorable chefs from the Birdie Brown Recipe for Happiness.

I diecut all of the Pizza Maker Die-namics elements and stamped the image from the BB Recipe for Happiness set  onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the diecuts and image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut out the chef since I did not have the coordinating BB Recipe for Happiness Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Crust: E31/55
Sauce: R24/29
Cheese: Y21
Pepperoni: R29/39
Ham: R21/22
Bell Pepper: YG17
Mushrooms: E40/42/47
Onions: V01
Olives: T9
Skin: E000/00/11/93
Mustache: W5
Hat/Jacket: C00/1/3, C4/7
Scarf: R24/29

I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. I stamped a punny sentiment from the Pizza My Heart stamp set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered all of the colored images with liquid adhesive. I adhered the panel to a piece of patterned paper from the 


The MFT Stamps July Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this fun-filled vault release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.



Comments