MFT Stamps July Vault Release Preview Day: Gumball Machine

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is the MFT July Vault Release Preview Day! I am super excited to be participating in this awesome vault release! I love vault releases! It gives me an opportunity to play with some of the oldies but goodies! The vault will open on July 18 at 10:00 am EDT! 🎉



I have a clean and simple shaker card to share with you today featuring the Gumball Machine Die-namics and Gumball Greetings stamp set which will be re-released from the vault. I've paired them with a shaker pouch to create a quick and fun interactive feature for the recipient.

I used the Gumball Machine Die-namics to diecut all of the necessary elements out of Lemon Drop, Orange Zest, Red Hot, Field Day, Cornflower Silver Shine cardstock. It's hard to see on the picture but I diecut 2 of each of the silver parts to give the machine some dimension. I assembled all of the elements with liquid adhesive and added highlights with a white gel pen. 


I took 2 pieces of white cardstock and trimmed them with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I took one panel and used my gumball machine to roughly plan out my front panel. I stamped a punny sentiment from the coordinating Gumball Greetings stamp set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I used the circle die from the Gumball Machine Die-namics to diecut a window in the panel at the desired location for the glass ball part of the machine. 

I took one of the Circle Shaker Pouches and adhered it to the back of the panel. I added my gumball shaker bits -- making sure to turn them with the white highlighted side to the front of the shaker pouch. Then I carefully adhered the second white panel to the back of the shaker filled front panel. 

I adhered the white panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps July Vault Release will arrive tomorrow,  Tuesday, July 18 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my shaker card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this fun-filled vault release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments