MFT Stamps July Vault Release Spotlight: Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics + First Class Friend Stamp

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting some of the awesome products from the MFT July Vault Release yesterday. I immediately fell in love with all of the postage stamp products! They are so much fun and so versatile for all sorts of cards!



I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics and the First Class Friend stamp set which were just re-released from the vault. I've paired them up with the absolutely adorable Jenoblade Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie set that was just released earlier this month. 

I used third smallest die from the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics to diecut 6 stamps out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I used some tape to mask off the edges of the stamp. I stamped the images from the JB Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie stamp set onto each of the stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Gnomes: E000/00/11, R20, R22 (mouth), C00/0/1/3
Shoes: T1/3/5/7
Cake: E50/51/53 
Candle: R22/24/29, Y11/19
Red: R22/24/29
Yellow: Y0000/11/13/08/19
Blue: B0000/000/01/04
Fishing Rod: T1
Sky: B0000
Grass: YG01/03


I aligned all of the stamps and used a couple of stamps from the First Class Friend Stamp to add postage themed marks onto the stamps with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with a paper trimmer.

I adhered craft foam to the back of each of the stamps before adhering them to a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock and white cardbase (5.5" x 5.5"). Finally I adhered the sentiment strip with a piece of foam tape.


The MFT Stamps July Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this fun-filled vault release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments