MFT Stamps July Vault Release Spotlight:

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting more of the awesome products from the MFT July Vault Release. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!



I have an epic birthday card to share with you today featuring the Interactive Birthday Cake Die-namics and the Level Up stamp set which were just re-released from the vault. I made this card for a diehard gamer whose favorite video gaming system is the Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately, there isn't a die for this system so I made a simple one using the Vanity License Plate Die-namics and some of the products from this release as well as in my stash. 

I diecut the cake and frosting from the Interactive Birthday Cake Die-namics out of white and Cornflower cardstock. I used the Frosted Numbers Die-namics to diecut the numbers 1 and 8 out of Red Hot cardstock.

For the Switch, I diecut the entire Vanity License Plate Die-namics out of Black Licorice and just the very ends of it out of Red Hot and Cornflower cardstock. For the buttons on the Switch, I diecut a couple of gumballs from the Gumball Machine Die-namics and 8 centers from the number 9 from the Frosted Numbers Die-namics out of Black Licorice cardstock. I used the paper trimmer to cut a little rectangle out of Gravel Gray for the screen. I treated the gray piece with anti-static powder before stamping one of the sentiments from the Level Up stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder and heat set the embossing. 

I assembled all of the elements with liquid adhesive and highlighted with a white gel pen.

For the background, I did a little simple ink blending with the Radiating Rays Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Once the ink was dried, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Level Up Stamp set directly onto the panel with Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the cake and Switch to the front of the panel with foam tape. I added some craft foam to the back of the panel before adhering it to a piece of Red Hot cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panels to a white card base (5.5" x 5.5") and finished with a few silver stars from my stash.


The MFT Stamps July Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments