MFT Stamps Something Sweet Card Kit Preview

 


Hello Crafty Friends! There is a super fun MFT Stamps card kit on its way! The Something Sweet Card Kit has an array of sweet treat dies and sentiments that are perfect to make cards for so many different occasions. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, July 25 at 10:00 am EDT!

The Something Sweet Card Kit includes:
Something Sweet Stamp Set
Sweet Sticks Die-namics
Cotton Candy Cone Die-namics
Sweet Summer Color Blends Patterned Paper Pad
Card Stock Colors: Smooth White, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Orange Zest, Limelight, Sour Apple, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Blue Yonder, Grapesicle, Grape Jelly, Kraft, Milk Chocolate

The Free with $60 is the Sweet Die-namics


Today, I have a sweet birthday card to share with you featuring several elements from this super fun Something Sweet Card Kit.

First, I diecut swirly lollipops using the Sweet Sticks Die-namics out of white, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Grapesicle and Grape Jelly cardstock. I used the Sweet Die-namics to diecut the Sweet word die out of Black Licorice cardstock. 


I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the third largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. I assembled and adhered the swirly lollipops and Sweet  word to the panel with liquid adhesive. A white gel pen was used to add some highlights to the diecuts.

For the secondary sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Bitty Birthday Wishes set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used a paper trimmer to square off the ends. I adhered it to the panel with some foam tape for a bit of interest. 

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the stitched panel before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Summer Color Blends Paper Pad with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panels to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The Something Sweet Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, July 25 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments