MFT Stamps Something Sweet Card Kit

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT Something Sweet Card Kit is now available! The Kit includes a collection of sweet treat dies, stamps and patterned paper that is just perfect to create cards for so many different occasions. Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 

I had so much fun playing with this set that I have two cards to share with you today featuring several elements from the Something Sweet Card Kit.


The first card is a clean and simple one featuring the huge Cotton Candy Cone Die-namics. I thought it would be fun to pair it up with the sweet fox from the Jenoblade Carnival Critters set. 

First, I diecut cotton candy using the Cotton Candy Cone Die-namics out of white and Ripe Raspberry, cardstock as well as a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Summer Color Blends Paper Pad. I assembled the parts with liquid adhesive.


I stamped the fox image from the JB Carnival Critters set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Carnival Critters Die-namics to cut it out. I trimmed away the box of popcorn with scissors and adhered the huge Cotton Candy Cone.

COPIC COLORS
Fox: YR20/21 Y17/38 YR16/27, C00/1, R00/20, T5


I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Something Sweet Stamp Set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered my image onto the panel with foam tape.


I adhered a piece of craft foam to back of the white panel before I adhered the the white panel to a piece of Ripe Raspberry cardstock. I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my second card, I paired up the Sweet Sticks Die-namics with my favorite Birdie Brown Mice Day to Celebrate set.

I diecut the sweet treats using the Sweet Sticks Die-namics out of white cardstock. I colored the parts with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I assembled them with liquid adhesive.


I masked off some elements and stamped the images from the Mice Day to Celebrate onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Mice: E50/51/53/33, R00/20, R22, W7
Dark Pink: RV00/10/13/14/17
Light Pink: RV000/00/10/13
Dark Brown: E33/35/39
Light Brown: E50/51/53/33
Shadow: T0/1/3


I stamped one of the sentiments from the Something Sweet Stamp Set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered a piece of craft foam to back of the white panel before I adhered the the white panel to a piece of Ripe Raspberry cardstock. I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (8.5" x 4").


The Something Sweet Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments