MFT Stamps August Release Day: Chip, Chip, Hooray!

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! The MFT August Release is now available! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

I have a fun shaker card to share with you today featuring the adorable Chip, Chip, Hooray! set. I used the newly released Watercolor Rectangle and Circle STAX Die-namics sets to create my shaker panel.

I stamped the images from the Chip, Chip, Hooray! set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating Chip, Chip, Hooray! Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Cat: YR30/20/21/24/27, R00/20, W5
Cookies: E51/53/33


I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and used the largest of the new Watercolor Rectangle STAX and the third largest of the Watercolor Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut the panel. I adhered a piece of acetate to the back side and used foam tape to create a space for my shaker bits. 

Next, I took a piece of white card stock (3" x 3") and ink blended a colored background with some Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks.

I placed some colored cookie images into the shaker well and secured the shaker front to the inked panel.

I adhered all of the colored images with liquid adhesive. I adhered the panel to a piece of Kraft cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments