MFT Stamps August Release Preview: Jenoblade Delightful Halloween & Trick or Treat Die-namics

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is the Preview day for the MFT August Release! I am SO excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. There are so many fun products and I can't wait to show them to you over the next few days. The August release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, August 15 at 10:00 EDT.

Trick or Treat! ๐ŸŽƒ I have a spooky and fun Halloween boxcard to share with you today featuring the new and absolutely adorable Jenoblade Delightful Halloween set! OK honestly, I’m not sure how spooky this could possibly be when these critters, so beautifully illustrated by @jenoblade_, are so adorable! I am just loving all of the super cute critters and images in the new Jenoblade line! I have paired this set up with the awesome Trick or Treat Die-namics!

I stamped the images from the JB Delightful Halloween set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Delightful Halloween Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Ghost: C00/0/1, R00/20
Cat: YR30/20/21/24/27, R00/20
Hat: C1/3/5/7, V01/15/17/09
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04/09, C5
Candy: YG01/03, Y02, Y38, V01/17
Fox: YR20/21 Y17/38 YR16/27, C00/1, R00/20, C1/5
House: C00/0/1, C5/7, Y02/17
Walkway: C0/1
Grass: YG03 T0


I diecut the necessary parts from the Outside the Box Die-namics and Outside the Box Low Profile Add-On Die-namics and the Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics out of Smooth White  and Licorice Black cardstock. I used Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide inks to blend a nighttime background across the entire back panel. I assembled the parts with liquid adhesive. 

I diecut the fun Trick or Treat Die-namics out of Orange Zest cardstock and highlighted with a white gel pen. I adhered sentiment and all of the colored images to the boxcard with liquid adhesive.


The MFT Stamps August Release will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, August 15 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Hope your day is full of fun treats! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

Comments