MFT Stamps August Release Spotlight: RAM Sweetest Trick or Treaters

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today I have a clean and simple Halloween card to share with you featuring this absolutely adorable image from the new Rachelle Anne Miller Sweetest Trick or Treaters set. For this Halloween inspiration, I decided to go with a cute rather than spooky theme and the cute images from this set were just the perfect ones.

I stamped the image from the RAM Sweetest Trick or Treaters set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating RAM Sweetest Trick or Treaters Die-namics to cut it out.

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E35
Shirt: YG01/03
Pumpkin: Y17/38 YR04/09, YG01/03/17


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock and used the second largest of the new Watercolor Rectangle STAX  Die-namics to diecut the panel. I masked off a part of the panel with some masking tape and lightly added a subtle splash of color with some Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink with a blending brush. 

Once the panel was dried, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Primitive Pumpkins set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I added some craft foam to the back side of the panel before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the new MSTN Spooky Season Paper Pad. I adhered the colored image to the front panel with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 

Finally, I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5") and finished the card with some sparkling clear sequins. 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a BOOtiful day!

Hanh

Comments