MFT Stamps August Release Spotlight: Jenoblade Squeeze the Day & Watercolor Rectangle STAX Die-namics

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting the two Jenoblade sets and some fun Die-namics that were just released. Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

My card today features this adorable Jenoblade Squeeze the Day set. Aren't the critters just the cutest?

I stamped the images from the JB Squeeze the Day set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Squeeze the Day Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Squirrel: E50/51/53/33/35, R20
Chick: Y000/11/13/08/19, Y38 YR04, R20
Bunny: C00/0/1, R20
Lemonade stand + sign: E31/34/33, Y13/08
Lemon: Y11/13/08/19
Lemon Tree: YG01/03/17, Y11/13/08/19, E31/33, RV00/02/04
Yellow Lemonade: Y11/13, Y11/13/19, B000/00
Pink Lemonade: RV00/02, Y11/13/19, B000/00, RV00/02/04
Cobblestone: C1
 

I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and used the largest of the new Watercolor Rectangle STAX  Die-namics to diecut the panel. I stamped it with the cobblestone stamp from the SY On Solid Ground set and colored with a Copic marker.

For the sentiment, I did a partial stamping of one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I finished the sentiment by die cutting the letters from the Essential Alphabet Die-namics once out of Lemon Drop cardstock and three times out of white. I stacked and adhered the layers to each other and onto the panel with liquid adhesive. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the white panel before I adhered it to a piece of patterned paper from the new Orange Sherbet Paper Pad. Finally, I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments