MFT Stamps August Release Spotlight: YUZU Long Walk With a Best Friend

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Sometimes All You Need is a Long Walk With a Best Friend! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring these absolutely adorable images from the new YUZU Long Walk With a Best Friend. 

This super cute and very large set contains a boy, girl and several dog images. I think the sentiment that I have chosen for the card actually is intended for a dog and his/her owner. But the boy and girl images look like they were just made for each other and reminded me so much of the walks that my husband and I take together. So I decided to highlight the couple instead.

I stamped the images from the YUZU Long Walk With a Best Friend set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Long Walk With a Best Friend Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E31/33/35/37/39
Blue Top: B0000/000/00/02
Pink Top: RV000/00/02/04
Blue Bottoms: B91/93/95/97
White: C1
Gray: C1/3
Dog: E51/53/33/35/37/39/93, R21/22, W7
Bushes: YG03/17


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock and ink blended with some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. Once the panel was dry, I diecut the top edge of the panel with the new Tall Grass Die-namics

I took another piece of white cardstock and lightly ink blended the very top with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Once the panel was dry, I diecut it with the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. Once the panel was dry, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink.

I used the same faux stitched die to diecut the bottom and side edges of my tall grass panel. I adhered all of the colored images onto the panel with some liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments