MFT Stamps August Release Spotlight: Birdie Brown Class Act

 

Hello, Crafty Friends!  Thank You! I have a clean and simple card to share with you today featuring this super sweet image from the BB Class Act set. I just love all of the Birdie Brown illustrations and am just giddy when I can get my hands on another set as this set has just been brought back from the vault … and just on time for back to school season. 

I stamped the images from the BB Class Act set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E31/33/35/37/39
Blue Top: B91/93/95
Skirt: R22/24/29/39
Backpack: R22/24/29
Boots:B91/93/95/97
Apple: R21/22/24/29/39, E33, YG01/03/17
White: C1
Books: R22/24/29, W7, E31, B91/93/95, Y11, YG03/17, E53/33/35, YG03, C1


For the background, I stamped the new Denim Background with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). 

Once the panel was dry, I used the largest and third largest dies of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics to diecut the background and colored panels. I used my paper trimmer to cut a piece of Wild Cherry cardstock just a bit larger than the colored panel. 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Wild Cherry cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.

I adhered all of the panels to each other with liquid adhesive before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). Then, I adhered the sentiment strip to the panel with foam tape for dimension and interest. 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments