MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release: Beeline to Your Heart

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what? The Jenoblade line has been such a hit since its initial release in July that MFT has decided to have a surprise mid-month release of five additional sets! WooHoo! Oh you are going to LOVE this mini-release! It is packed with so many ADORABLE images and sentiments. Have you started collecting these Jenoblade sets? I am completely addicted!

Hap-BEE Birthday! I am SO excited to share a birthday card with you featuring the new Jenoblade Beeline to Your Heart set from this amazing release. This is a LARGE set with SO many super cute images. I wanted to color and include all of them in this card but alas there is only so much space on an A2 card! Aren't the images just the cutest?!

I stamped the images from the JB Beeline to Your Heart set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Beeline to Your Heart Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Bee: Y11/13/08/19, T0/1/3/5/7, B0000
Beehive: Y11/13/08/19 E33
Bear: E50/51/53/33, R20
Honey Dipper: E31/33
Honey: Y11/13/08 YR21/24
Honey Pot: YR20/21/24/27
Branch: E31/23/25, YG01/03/17
Pink: RV0000/000/00/02/04
Purple: V01/12/15/17
Yellow: Y11/13/08
Green: YG01/03/17


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock and ink blended with some Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. Once the panel was dry, I diecut it with the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and scissors to square off the ends. 

I adhered the sentiment strip and all of the colored images to the panel with a combination of  liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I will be back tomorrow with another inspiration from this amazing mini-release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a BEEautiful day!

Hanh

Comments