MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release Spotlight: Sunflower Gnomes

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Are you loving the Jenoblade mini-release? I am so in love with these absolutely ADORABLE illustrations by Jenoblade! And to have FIVE new sets release all at once is pure excitement for me! 

Happy Birthday, Sunshine! I have a fun birthday card and tag to share with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Sunflower Gnomes set. How sweet are these images, right?! I kept the card design super clean and simple to give all of the attention to this beautiful image. I used one of the small images from the set to make a matching tag for my gift. 


I stamped the images from the JB Sunflower Gnomes set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Sunflower Gnomes Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Beard: C00/1
Shoes: W1/3/5/7
Hat: B21/24/28
Sunflower: Y11/13/08 YR24, E31/23/25, YG01/03/17
Tree Stump: E30/31, E23/25/29
Chrysanthemum: Y11/13/08 YR24
Mushrooms: R22/24/29/39, E42/43, C1
Orange Leaves: Y15/17/38 YR16/18
Green Leaves: YG01/03/17


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock and ink blended the lower right corner with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.

I adhered the sentiment strip and the colored image to the panel with foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


For the tag, I diecut a tag out of the stitched tag die from the Surprise Stitched Tag Die-namics out of white cardstock. I used the Cloud Edges stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to ink blend a cloudy background. For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the JB Happy Birthday to My Favorite Gnomie set and used the same method as above to create a sentiment strip. I adhered the sentiment strip and the colored image to the tag with foam tape for dimension and interest.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card and tag set. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a sunshining day!

Hanh

Comments