MFT Stamps Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit Preview

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There is a super fun MFT Stamps card kit on its way! The Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit has an array of blooms, greens and sentiments that are perfect for those holiday cards. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, September 5 at 10:00 am EDT!



The Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit includes:
Winter Poinsettias Die-namics
Christmas Wishes Stamp set
Card Stock Colors: Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Red Hot, Wild CherrySour Apple, Jalapeño Poppers, Kraft, and Black Licorice

Also available for purchase separately:
Pressed Poinsettias Stamp set
Christmas Wishes Die-namics


There is also a Christmas Poinsettias Whole Kit & Caboodle bundle that will be available at an automatic savings of 30% off the retail value of the individual products!

I love that this kit is so versatile and can be used to make all different styles of holiday cards. Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and have chosen a more dramatic and elegant style to showcase this beautiful Card Kit.

I diecut all of the parts from the Winter Poinsettias Die-namics out of White, Red Hot, Wild Cherry, Sour Apple and Jalapeño Popper cardstock. I assembled the flower layers with thin foam tape in between for a bit of dimension. I adhered the flowers and greens to a piece of Black Licorice cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I used some gold embellishments for the centers of the flowers and added a few to the background. I used a white gel pen for some highlights.


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Christmas Wishes Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added gold embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Christmas Wishes Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the panel with some black foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 


The Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, September 5 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments