MFT Stamps Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit is now available! This beautiful Kit includes a collection of poinsettias, hollies, greens and sentiments that are just perfect to create a variety of holiday cards. Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 


Even though the name "Christmas Poinsettias" Card Kit, this kit has so much more to offer and is so very versatile. Today, I am sharing a brighter and more whimsical style of Christmas card featuring the holly leaves and berries from this Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit.


I diecut all of the parts from the Winter Poinsettias Die-namics out of Red Hot, Sour Apple and Jalapeño Poppers cardstock. I assembled and adhered the leaves and berries to a piece of white cardstock (4" x 5.25"). I used a white gel pen for some highlights.

I tied a piece of red and white twine to the panel and adhered it with a little liquid adhesive. 


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Christmas Wishes Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Red Hot cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Christmas Wishes Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the panel with some liquid adhesive and foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the white panel before I adhered the panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Christmas Poinsettias Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments