MFT Stamps September Release Preview Day: Jenoblade Corn Maze Cuties

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is the Preview day for the MFT September Release! I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. There are so many fun products and I can't wait to show them to you over the next few days. The September release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, September 19 at 10:00 EDT.

Friends Are Great Things to be Thankful For! I have a sweet slimline card to share with you today featuring the new and absolutely adorable Jenoblade Corn Maze Cuties set! I am just so in love with this new Jenoblade line that is so beautifully illustrated by @jenoblade_! I anxiously wait to see the new set during each release and am happy to inform you that this is just one of the two totally adorable sets being released this month! I have paired this set up with the Grassy Edges Die-namics.

I stamped the images from the JB Corn Maze Cuties set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Corn Maze Cuties Die-namics to cut them out. I also diecut a few clouds from the new In Awe of Ewe Die-namics out of white cardstock. 


COPIC COLORS:
Fox: YR20/21 Y17/38 YR16/27, C00/1, R00/20
Scarf: YG01/03/67
Dog: E50/51/53/33
Sweater: R22/24/29
Corn Maze: YG01/03/67, Y13/08
Corn Maze Sign: Y13/08, E31/34/35
Cart: E31/34/35
Pumpkins: Y15/17/38 YR04/09, YG01/03/67
Scarecrow: E000/00/21/22, Y21 YR24, E31/34/35, R20
Scarecrow Clothing: YR20/21 Y17/38, YG01/03, R22/24/29


For the background, I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock (3.75" x 8.5") and used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks to ink blend a little color for the sky. I took another piece of white cardstock (1.5" x 8.5") and trimmed one of the long side with the new Grassy Edges Die-namics. Since my paper was so long, I ran one end through my die cutting machine, then repositioned the die to cut the remainder of the paper. I used Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide to lightly blend some color to the grassy strip. I adhered it to my sky panel. I used a paper trimmer to trim off 3/8" total from each dimension of my paper. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with some MFT Extreme Black ink.

I adhered all of my colored images onto the panel with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of white cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (3.75" x 8.5"). 


The MFT Stamps September Release will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, September 19 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments