MFT Stamps September Release Spotlight: Jenoblade Touchdown!

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Did you see all of the fun products in the MFT September Release yesterday? Today we are spotlighting the new Jenoblade stamp sets that are so beautifully illustrated by Jenoblade. Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Today, I have a fun birthday mini slimline boxcard to share with you featuring the new and absolutely adorable  JB Touchdown! set! I am just loving all of the super cute critters and images in the new Jenoblade line! I made this boxcard for my son who is a huge football fan. I love that I was able to customize it with the colors of his favorite team and their biggest rival.

I stamped the images from the JB Touchdown! set  onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Touchdown! Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Players: E50/51/53/33, R20, R22
Cheerleaders: C00/1, R20, R22
Red Team: R22/24/29, Y13/08
Blue Team: B000/00/02, Y13/08
Football: E34/23/27
Stands: C00/00/1/3, B0000, Y13/08, R22/24


White and Field Day cardstock were used to cut out all of the necessary parts of the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namicsTumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend a little color to the background panel. 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Field Day cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the boxcard die set

I assembled the parts of the boxcard and adhered the colored images with liquid adhesive as shown in the pictures. I used a strip of acetate to adhere the football and to make it look like it was midair.


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments