MFT Stamps September Release Spotlight: Cool Caddy with Crafty Tools

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting a fun new product: the Cool Caddy Die-namics. This three dimensional caddy works very similarly to the boxcards in that there are shelves to adhere layers of colored images or diecuts to and yet it can still be flattened down to fit nicely into an A2 sized envelope for mailing. Additionally, there are 3 die sets that coordinate with this set for some fun decorations: two toolbox tool sets and one crafty tools set.  Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

It's Time to Get Crafty! The new Crafty Tools Die-namics set is completely adorable so I had to play with this set first. I created a fun little caddy filled with crafty tools that are always found on my own craft table. 



I diecut all of the necessary parts from the Cool Caddy Die-namics and Crafty Tools Die-namics out white, Ripe Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, and Silver Shine cardstock. I used Copic markers to color the miniature Copic marker diecuts (YR04, YG03, YG17, B24, V15). Gel pens were used to add color and highlights.

I assembled the caddy and adhered all of the tools with liquid adhesive.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the new Crafty Caddy Greetings stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Ripe Raspberry cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Cool Caddy Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the front of the caddy with liquid adhesive.


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments