MFT Stamps September Release Spotlight: YUZU Sweet Honey Bear

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting the adorable new YUZU Sweet Honey Bear stamp set and the Tiny Wonky Dots stencil. Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Happy Birthday! I have a clean and simple birthday card to share with you featuring the new and absolutely adorable YUZU Sweet Honey Bear set! This is a really large set with a variety of super cute images. This sweet bear with his honey pot totally stole my heart. I paired him up with the branch and beehive for a simple design. 

I stamped the images from the YUZU Sweet Honey Bear set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Sweet Honey Bear Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Bear: E50/51/53/33/35, R00/20, T7
Honey Pot: YR21/24/27, Y11/13/08 YR21/24
Honey: Y11/13/08 YR21/24
Beehive: Y11/13/08 YR21/24/27, T3
Branch: E31/34/23/27, YG01/03/17


For the background, I used largest die from the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics to diecut a panel out of Bristol Smooth card stock. I used some tape to mask off the edges of the panel. Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks were used to lightly add color to the upper edge and lower right corner of the panel. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered a piece of craft foam behind the panel for some dimensions.

Next, I took a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"), the new Tiny Wonky Dots stencil and ink blended with some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink. Once the yellow panel was dried, I adhered my stamp shaped panel. 

I adhered the colored images with some foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the entire panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments