MFT Stamps September Release Spotlight: In Awe of Ewe

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are spotlighting the adorable new In Awe of Ewe set. Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Happy Birthday to Ewe! I have a clean and simple birthday card to share with you featuring the new In Awe of Ewe set. There’s something about white space and a clean and simple design that just makes my heart skip a beat. This adorable set with a variety of super cute sheep images was just perfect for this clean and simple design. And of course I couldn’t resist the punny sentiment! 

I stamped the images from the In Awe of Ewe set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating In Awe of Ewe Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS: 
Sheep: E000/00/21/11, C0, R20, T3



For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the bottom portion of the panel. Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide was used to ink blend just a hint o f color to the background. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the colored images with foam tape for a bit of interest and dimension. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Wishing ewe an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments