Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads of Love, Dashing Dachschund & Woolen Mittens

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I am so thrilled to be Guest Designing for Sunny Studio Stamps and celebrating the newest Fall/Holiday Release. I can't believe that we are 3 short months away from Christmas! I absolutely love Christmas and am on the Sunny Studio Blog with two holiday projects to share with you today.

My first project is a mini slimline pop-up boxcard featuring these adorable images for the new Truckloads of Love and Dashing Dachschund sets. This Truckload is so versatile with images that are just perfect for so many different occasions. I also used one of the scenes from the Scenic Route set for my background.


I stamped the images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating Truckloads of Love Die Set and Dashing Dachschund Die Set to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Truck: R22/24/29, T0/1, T7/9, Y08, B0000
Husky: T1/3/5, T0, R00/20, T5
Fox: YR20/21 Y17/38 YR16/27, T0, R00/20, T5
Dachshund: E51/53/33/35
Santa's Hat: R22/24/29, T0
Trees: YG01/03/17
Presents: B000, R22/24
Snow: B0000


I created a boxcard from one panel (5.5" x 4.5") and two strips (7.5" x 1.25") of red cardstock. I scored the strips at the 1.5" and 7" marks. The boxcard measures 4.5" x 7" when folded. I made some snowy hill shelves using one of the dies from the Slimline Nature Borders Die set. I colored the edge lightly with a Copic marker. I ink blended the blue background with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and added snow with a white gel pen. 

For the sentiment, I combined sentiments from the Truckloads of Love set with one from the Feeling Frosty set. I stamped some snowflakes from the Dashing Dachshund set with the same Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. 

I assembled the boxcard and adhered all of my colored images with liquid adhesive. I also added some large snowflakes that I diecut from the new Woolen Mittens Die Set.


My second card is a shaped card that I created with the Woolen Mittens Die set. This is such a fun set and has so many possibilities. 


I diecut the mitten once out of red cardstock and once out of a white A2 cardbase (the die placed slightly beyond the fold line to preserve the fold). I also diecut some snowflakes, holly leaves and berries for the decorations. I lightly colored the edges of the diecut with matching Copic markers and added highlights with a white gel pen for some interest and dimension. I decorated the red mitten. 


Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Inside Greetings - Holiday Set onto the inside of the cardbase before adhering the red mitten to the front. 


I had so much fun playing with these sets and truly appreciated this amazing opportunity to Guest Design for Sunny Studio Stamps. 


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments