MFT Stamps Breast Cancer Awareness Release: Jenoblade Bee Strong

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! There's a special Breast Cancer Awareness Release happening today.   This wonderful release is filled with so many products that are just perfect for making cards for encouragement and support during this most difficult time. Although we are highlighting Breast Cancer since October is the official Breast Cancer Awareness month, the products in this release can be used to recognize all forms of cancer. And unfortunately, so many of our lives have been touched by cancer in one way or another.


You Are Not Alone! Today I have a sweet card to share with you featuring the new Jenoblade Bee Strong set from this special release. This large set, with so many super cute images, is the newest in the Jenoblade line. And as usual, the images are just adorable! 


I stamped the images from the Jenoblade Bee Strong set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating Jenoblade Bee Strong Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Bees: Y00/11/13/08 V12, RV00/02/04, RV02, BG10
Flowers: RV00/02/04
Leaves: YG01/03/17
Ribbon: RV02/04/06/09


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and used Spun Sugar, Kitsch  Flamingo Mowed Lawn and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide inks to ink blend a little color to the panel. I trimmed the panel with the second largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Breast Wishes Stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock. I fussy cut the sentiment with a pair of sharp scissors. 

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of my inked panel before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). The colored images and sentiment were adhered to the card front with foam tape for dimension and interest. I finished the card with a few pearl embellishments.


The MFT Stamps Breast Cancer Awareness Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a BEE-autiful day!

Hanh

Comments