MFT Stamps Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit Release


Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit is now available! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 



Baking Spirits Bright! I absolutely LOVE baking cookies during the holidays! I was so excited when I saw this sentiment in this card kit and I knew I had to make a baking themed card for it!

I diecut all of the parts for the gingerbread men from the Gingerbread House Die-namics out of White, Red Hot and Kraft cardstock. I assembled the parts with liquid adhesive. 

For the cookie sheet, I took a piece of Gravel Gray cardstock (4.25" x 3") and scored it at the 0.25" mark at each of the long end of the panel. I lightly folded just a little along the score line to create the appearance of a slight lip on the cookie sheet.


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Gingerbread Greetings stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Red Hot cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the cookie sheet with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 

I lined up and adhered the gingerbread men to the cookie sheet with some thin foam tape to allow some dimension but still make it appear as if the cookies were flat on the cookie sheet. I added some craft foam to the back of the cookie sheet before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the Joyful Plaid Paper Pad. I thought this patterned paper was perfect for a tablecloth to land my cookie sheet on.

Finally, I adhered the entire panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments