MFT Stamps Gingerbread House Card Kit Preview Day

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There is a super fun MFT Stamps Gingerbread House Card Kit on its way! This festive kit has all the elements for customized gingerbread house and a set of matching sentiments that are perfect for those holiday cards. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, October 10 at 10:00 am EDT!


The Gingerbread House Card Kit includes:
Gingerbread House Die-namics
Gingerbread Greetings Stamp set
Card Stock Colors: Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Red Hot, Sour Apple, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Grapesicle, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lbs, Kraft, Milk Chocolate

Merry Christmas from Our House to Yours! Today I have a sweet Gingerbread House Christmas card that I created with this awesome card kit to share with you. 

I diecut all of the parts from the Gingerbread House Die-namics out of White, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Sour Apple, Sno Cone and Kraft cardstock. I assembled the house with liquid adhesive and some foam tape in between for a bit of dimension. I used a white gel pen for some highlights.


For the background, I kept it clean and simple with a piece of Sno Cone cardstock (4" x 5.25"). I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with one of the dies from the Sand and Surf Die-namics to make a snow bank. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Gingerbread Greetings Stamp set directly onto the white snow bank panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the snow bank panel to the Sno Cone panel before adhering it to a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered the house and gingerbread men to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The Gingerbread House Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, October 10 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments