MFT Stamps October Release: Jenoblade Kitchen Cuties

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT October Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

I Hope Your Day is Full of Joy (and Cake, Lots of Cake)! Today, I have a fun birthday card to share with you featuring these super cute friends from the new Jenoblade Kitchen Cuties set. Aren't they just adorable?! This is a huge set! There are a total of 16 absolutely adorable images to choose from. I obviously couldn't fit them all onto this A2 sized card. This set is a must-have to create an endless array of kitchen scene cards.

I stamped the images from the JB Kitchen Cuties stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Kitchen Cuties Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS: 
Dogs: E50/51/53/33, R22, RV00
Hats: C1
Refrigerator: C00/0/1/3
Stove: C00/0/1/3, BG0000/10
Countertop: C0
Cabinets: C1/3
Cakes/Cupcakes: E51/53/33, RV00/02, R22/24/29, YG01/03
Cake Mixer: R22/24/29, C00/0/1/3
Bowl/Whisk: R22/24/29, RV00/02, C0


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the top half and edges of the panel. Antique Linen Distress Oxide was used to ink blend just a hint of color to the floor in the background. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the colored images the panel with a combination of liquid adhesive and foam tape for a bit of interest and dimension. I adhered the panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the new Holiday Plaid Paper Pad. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The MFT Stamps October Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments