MFT Stamps October Release Preview: Jenoblade Gno Ho Ho

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Previewing the MFT October Release! I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The October release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, October 30 at 10:00 EDT.

Season's Greetings from Our Toadstool to Yours! I have a sweet Christmas card with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Gno Ho Ho set. How adorable are these gnomes and toadstools, right?! 

I stamped the images from the JB Gno Ho Ho set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Gno Ho Ho Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Gnomes: E000/00/11/93, C00/0/1
Mittens: W1/3/5
Shoes: W3/5/7
Toadstool Homes: R22/24/29/39. E40/41/42/43, E43, W5/7, BG10
Toadstool Trees: YG01/03/25, E40/41/42/43
Rocks: C00/0/1
Red Ornaments: R20/22/24/29, C1
Lights: YG03/23, Y02/15, B21/24


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the scalloped edges of the panel. Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide was used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the colored images the panel with liquid adhesive. The gnomes were adhered with foam tape for a bit of interest and dimension. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back side of the panel before adhering it to a piece of Red Hot cardstock and a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 



The MFT Stamps October Release will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, October 30 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments