MFT Stamps WCMD Jenoblade Gnome for the Holidays Penguin Pyramid

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Merry Christmas! ♥️ I have a fun one-layer Christmas card to share with you today featuring the adorable penguin from the new MFT Jenoblade Gnome for the Holidays. I just adore all of the amazing illustrations by Jenoblade! 

Hope you had a wonderful World Card Making Day! I took some time out to enjoy my love for card making yesterday and just wanted share my make from the day. I had a lot of fun making this penguin pyramid. Hope you like it too.  


I stamped the penguin image from the JB Gnome for the Holidays set several times onto some masking paper. I fussy cut the masks and and used them as I stamped the penguin image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  

I used some masking tape to mask off the bottom portion of my panel. Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend an ombre effect onto the background. 

Once the ink was dried, I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I added snow to the entire panel with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Penguin: C0/1/3/5/7/9, W00/0, Y38 YR04, R20
Hat: R22/24/29/39, C00/1
Shadow: T1
Snow: B0000/000


For the sentiment, I used one of the stamps from the set but I didn't need the entire sentiment since it referred to the gnomes, which I didn't use for this card, from the set. I masked of a portion of the sentiment with tape before inking up the stamp with MFT Extreme Black ink. I removed the tape and stamped directly onto the panel.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day! 🩵🐧♥️

Hanh

Comments