MFT Stamps November Release: Gift Bag Die-namics

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT November Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

I have a couple of adorable gift bags to share with you today featuring the new Gift Bag Die-namics and Best Gift Ever stamps set. I am absolutely in love with this set! I can see myself using it all year round. They are so quick and easy to put together. And it's a super cute way to give a gift card or a little sweet treat or trinket.

For my first gift bag, I created a Christmas themed one featuring one of the super cute snowmen from the new Jenoblade Snow Happy set. 

I diecut the bag and handle twice out of Red Hot and white cardstock using the Gift Bag Die-namics. I diecut the larger of the two tag dies out of a piece of patterned paper from the Colorful Christmas Text Paper Pad. I assembled and adhered the parts with liquid adhesive. 

I stamped the snowman from the JB Snow Happy stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Snow Happy Die-namics to cut it out.

COPIC COLORS: 
Snowman: B0000/000, Y17/38, R00/20
Red: R22/24/29
Green: YG01/03/25
Black: W5/7

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Best Gift Ever stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock. I diecut it out with the smaller tag die from the gift bag set. 

I tied the two tags together and onto the bag with some twine from my stash.


For my second gift bag, I created a generic themed one that can be used for Christmas but also for birthdays, Valentine's Day, anniversaries, or just because.

I diecut the bag and handle twice out of Summer Splash and white cardstock. I diecut  a small tag out of a piece of Sno Cone cardstock. I assembled and adhered the parts with liquid adhesive. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the "spoil yourself" sentiment from the new Best Gift Ever stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated white cardstock. I added silver embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with the third smallest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I adhered it to the front of the bag with liquid adhesive.

For the subsentiment, I stamped the "enjoy" sentiment from the new Best Gift Ever stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock. I diecut it out with the smaller tag die from the gift bag set. 

I tied the two tags together and onto the bag with some ribbon and twine from my stash.


The MFT Stamps November Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my gift bags. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments