MFT Stamps November Release Preview: Jenoblade Yeti or Not


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Previewing the MFT November Release! I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The November release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, November 14 at 10:00 EST.

Yeti or Not, It's Your Birthday! I have a fun wintery birthday card to share with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Yeti or Not set. How adorable are these yetis, right?! Jenoblade creates the cutest images!

I stamped the yeti images from the JB Yeti or Not set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I stamped the background image on the same cardstock but with Memento London Fog ink to create a softer background in order to highlight the yetis that I knew were going to be light in color. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Yeti or Not Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Face: E000/00/21/11/93
Body: W00/0/1, E40/42
Scarf: R22/24/29, B000/00/02
Cake: E51/53, B000/00, R22/24/29
Balloon: R22/24/29
Trees: G40/43, B000/00, E40/41/42
Snow: B000/000/00


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

The colored images were adhered onto the panel with foam tape for some dimension and interest. I added some shadowing onto the snow with Copic markers.

I adhered the panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25"x 5.5").



The MFT Stamps November Release will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, November 14 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments