MFT Stamps November Release Spotlight: Jenoblade Snow Happy

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Spotlighting the new Jenoblade Snow Happy set. Jenoblade did it again! I cannot get over how adorable the images are in this set! I ADORE these super cute snowmen!

You Make Me SNOW HAPPY! I have a fun winter card to share with you today featuring a few of these adorable snowmen. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple to save all of the attention for the colored images.

I stamped the images from the JB Snow Happy set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Snow Happy Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Snowmen: B0000/000, Y17/38, R00/20
Blue: B0000/000/00/02
Pink: RV000/00/02/04/09
Green: YG01/03/25/17
Black: T3/5/7
Shadows: C1


For the background, I used a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and some Tumbled Glass, Kitsch Flamingo and Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide ink to ink blend a subtle background. 

I took another piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the third smallest of the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I adhered this panel to the ink blended panel with some foam tape. Then, I adhered all of the colored images onto the panel with foam tape.


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the panel with some foam tape.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps November Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments